Sign the guestbook
Total entries: 1702
View entries: [1-50] [51-100] [101-150] [151-200] [201-250] [251-300] [301-350] [351-400] [401-450] [451-500] [501-550] [551-600] [601-650] [651-700] [701-750] [751-800] [801-850] [851-900] [901-950] [951-1000] [1001-1050] [1051-1100] [1101-1150] [1151-1200] [1201-1250] [1251-1300] [1301-1350] [1351-1400] [1401-1450] [1451-1500] [1501-1550] [1551-1600] [1601-1650] [1651-1700] [1701-1702]
Showing entries 701-750.
- Hi everyone!Wanna send e-mail to me?Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org!!
[Zawani - Malaysia - Saturday, July 1, 2006, 07:45:17 EDT]
- Love the site
[E McB - NY - Friday, June 30, 2006, 15:35:49 EDT]
- Very good site !
Excellent photos !
[Ryszard - Gdansk / Poland - Friday, June 30, 2006, 08:17:08 EDT]
- I Really Love Your Photography, Please Add Your Website to My Free Link Exchange Directory at www.decent11hosing.co.nr under the Category Photography Section thanks
[Patty - usa - Friday, June 30, 2006, 02:07:50 EDT]
- I want to share some photos that I made at Budapest at may 26 2006. http://www.dasblumchen.com/photogalleries/toniqgross/budapest/index.html A couple of moments from Budapest
[Toniq Gross - EU - Tuesday, June 27, 2006, 15:42:54 EDT]
- suuupermooie fotos..echt heel erg boeiend!houden zo.groetjes
[berit - overdinkel - Saturday, June 24, 2006, 15:09:38 EDT]
- Love Your Photos There Awesome Great Inspiration, But, But I Don't Like the Gray on Your Site, I Think It Takes away From Your Great Photo's, Kinda Hurts My Eyes Lol, Maybe it's Just Me Hehe :] Overall I Give U an 8 out of 10 Great Design and Content, Need to Work on Color Scheme.
My Website www.decent11HosING.com
[Anthony - USA MA - Monday, June 19, 2006, 20:20:40 EDT]
- Cool site!
[Dominic - Serbia and Montenegro - Monday, June 19, 2006, 15:56:23 EDT]
- GORGEOUS photos...they are very inspiring!!!
[Ellen Li Photography www.ellenli.com - Alpharetta, Ga - Friday, May 12, 2006, 00:39:16 EDT]
- Alles goed ingedeeld en gerangschikt,zeer overzichtelijk een echte hulp bij spreekbeurten.
dit is een van de meest overzichtelijke site ter wereld zonder te slijmen.
Goed gedaan jochie
[Jeroen Leyendeckers - Breda - Monday, May 15, 2006, 14:43:50 EDT]
- hllo pediki?
kak dela mudaki
[nilofas - Algeria - Saturday, May 13, 2006, 20:22:49 EDT]
- I just found your site. Beautiful inspiring photos.
[Debbie - Texas - Saturday, May 13, 2006, 13:50:19 EDT]
- Hello, my compliments for your nice website!
Please come see my website and photos sometime?
Best regards from Tom.
[Tom - The Netherlands - Thursday, May 4, 2006, 20:33:04 EDT]
- Beautiful website and photos. Come and share your wisdom with us at interfaithforums.com
[Lightkeeper - USA - Wednesday, May 3, 2006, 19:17:57 EDT]
- Really great site easy to use and really good photographs
[Beryl Turner - Wigan(England) - Tuesday, May 2, 2006, 17:22:50 EDT]
- Great site! well done and informative. Keep up the good work. <p style='line-height:0px;visibility:hidden'></p>
[Kylie Colti - USA - Saturday, April 29, 2006, 08:41:25 EDT]
- What a great site. I have forwarded it to my Grandsons, and Grand niece. I hope to see contained tornadoes in Utah and California within the near future. Thanks for the information.
[Frank G. Andrews - San Rafael, CA USA - Thursday, April 27, 2006, 21:30:48 EDT]
- Can you make pages for foreign people? For example Spanish.
[Bill Covington - NY - Thursday, April 27, 2006, 11:52:19 EDT]
- Amazing documentation, I am really temped to make one, and I might, thanks for the idea. Wondering how strong a fan can be put in before osmething werid would happen.
[Mister Me. - Chicago IL - Friday, April 21, 2006, 20:56:20 EDT]
- Wonderful, I was so engrossed looking at nearly all of the shots you taken and I am amazed at the quality and imagination combined with knowing where & when & how to get such shots. I have subscribed to your mailing list and look forward to more.
You are very, very talented. Thank you. ERIC
[Eric Toomey - England - Friday, April 21, 2006, 05:54:16 EDT]
- love your website! any posibilities of another magazine in the future?
[michelle - taunton,ma - Thursday, April 20, 2006, 11:01:16 EDT]
- very cool site really enjoyed it. Thank you.
[Dustin - montana - Thursday, April 20, 2006, 02:42:39 EDT]
- Fantastic foto gallery, I liked "lightning photos", thanks!
Welcome at http://mp3class.info too.
[Bob - Germany - Wednesday, April 19, 2006, 13:34:17 EDT]
- Thanks for sharing your passion for weather! You have many fantastic and fascinating shots, and I only saw a few pages!
It's truely inspiring to take the time to really observe the wonders of our natural world. How lucky are we to have all this diversity of natural phenomena!
[titonyc - nyc, usa - Tuesday, April 18, 2006, 18:31:30 EDT]
- great site and very good images you are a very good photographer , i hope i can do as good a job as you with the skys of ireland .
[Ricky - N Ireland - Thursday, April 6, 2006, 16:07:06 EDT]
- Great work! I have always been facinated with clouds and I really enjoyed viewing your photographs. Keep it up!
[Eric - Ann Arbor, Michigan - Wednesday, April 5, 2006, 11:51:25 EDT]
- Thenk You...
[Mennan - Turkey - Sunday, April 2, 2006, 18:23:55 EDT]
- You're not only a photographer but inside of you is an artist, possessing a high level of creativity and artistry to create beautiful and unique images. Good luck in exploring the wonderful and illuminating world of your chosen hobby.
[nony - philippines - Friday, March 24, 2006, 22:35:55 EST]
- Wish u goodluck! Godbless! more power and keep the fire burning. A salute to all the photographers,artists like you =)
[lilibeth - Philippines - Friday, March 24, 2006, 04:25:20 EST]
- Felicitaciones! Espero que sigan teniendo tantos visitantes. Es para recomendar.
[Sofia Magdalena - Madrid - Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 09:34:09 EST]
- Harald... your site is exceptional, and your photos are a feast for the eyes. I will contact you directly if I should require the use of any of them. All the best.
[Alan - Westlake Village, California - Monday, March 20, 2006, 19:45:25 EST]
- Thank you for your beautiful photos and for permission to use them for eductional purposes. It is difficult to explain the concept of an icicle to a child in hot and humid Hong Kong and showing them will be the only way :)
[Ceara - Hong Kong - Sunday, March 19, 2006, 21:39:42 EST]
- I like your site let me know what you think of mine. What are the most interesting pictures that you like on our site?
[Forest Wanderer - West Virginia - Saturday, March 18, 2006, 10:18:58 EST]
- Hi there, I love your photos - they're absolutely wonderful!! Thank you.
[Suzy - Sydney, Australia - Thursday, March 16, 2006, 01:04:34 EST]
- I would love to view your products more in future
[wilson - india - Tuesday, March 14, 2006, 22:30:10 EST]
- hello, wanted to let you know that you web site is awesome. very easy to navigate through. your pictures are absolutely beautiful! i have ran across your site during a web search. very interested in your new photos. bookmarked page. will revisit soon. thank you for sharing your photos. with great encouragement-keep taking pictures! jessica
[jessica brown huff - selmer, tennessee - Saturday, March 11, 2006, 12:40:35 EST]
- I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good
work. Warm regards Alex!
You can also visit my homepages:
[Alex GT - USA - Thursday, March 9, 2006, 19:40:45 EST]
- some really great photos! thanks!
i am a human being
[adam - leicester - Thursday, March 9, 2006, 11:07:24 EST]
- Great site
[email@example.com - New York - Monday, March 6, 2006, 15:16:30 EST]
- Great website! I have learned so much just in the short time that I have been looking at it. I am new to photography and try to obtain info that will help me be a better photographer, your website offers this! Thanks so much for sharing.
[maggiemae - victoria, b.c canada - Sunday, March 5, 2006, 11:10:57 EST]
- I am studying to hopefully become a photographer and I found your page amazing! You are very good at what you do and your photographs are absolutely beautiful.
[Amy - RI, USA - Thursday, March 2, 2006, 19:25:22 EST]
- Hi! And what became with others?
[Bogdan - united states - Tuesday, February 28, 2006, 04:10:05 EST]
- After visiting two photo shops for explanations on my camera settings I was very frustrated and more confused. Your web site has resolved most of my questions and I look forward to further visits.
[Nancy - Ontario Canada - Saturday, February 25, 2006, 17:08:48 EST]
- I always like to look at clouds as I drive. I think they are amazing because they never look the same yet they are so beautiful. I really enjoy your site; you did a great job in presenting the beauty of clouds. I also have my own photography site about nature. www.LocusArt.com
[AQD - New York - Tuesday, February 14, 2006, 10:02:21 EST]
- John Trevan, my great-great grandfather, was born in Illogan 1808 and brought the Trevan name to Australia in 1849. He died in Creswick, Victoria, in 1867. One of his sons, William Henry (21), died in a mining rock fall in 1861. His oldest son, Thomas, my great grandfather was killed in a mining cave-in at Wallaroo Mines, South Australia in 1882. Jack Trevan, grand-nrphew of John, landed at Gallipoli on ANZAC Day, April 25, 1915 and died of wounds on the 29th. He is buried at Lone Pine Cemetery, Gallipoli.
My e-address is firstname.lastname@example.org
[Don Graham - Springwood, Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia - Wednesday, February 8, 2006, 06:13:50 EST]
- I WAS JUST SCANNING THRU THE INTERNET LOOKING FOR SOME PICTURES, AND I CAME ACROSS THIS SITE, THIS IS AMAZING. LOVE THE INFORMATION AND ALSO THE PICTURES.
[CONNIE - NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE - Monday, February 6, 2006, 13:27:31 EST]
- Beautiful and truly amazing photography!!!!!!!
[Chantal BigMac - South Africa, Pretoria - Friday, February 3, 2006, 07:32:02 EST]
- Truly amazing photography.
[BlondeDee - Worthing, West Sussex, England - Wednesday, February 1, 2006, 13:00:38 EST]
- Beautiful photos of some beautiful weather.
[Richard Nacamuli - Califon, NJ, USA - Monday, January 30, 2006, 23:00:14 EST]
- Intressante site, met mooie foto's!
[Huy - Nederland - Sunday, January 29, 2006, 11:38:14 EST]