Sign the guestbook
Total entries: 1564
View entries: [1-50] [51-100] [101-150] [151-200] [201-250] [251-300] [301-350] [351-400] [401-450] [451-500] [501-550] [551-600] [601-650] [651-700] [701-750] [751-800] [801-850] [851-900] [901-950] [951-1000] [1001-1050] [1051-1100] [1101-1150] [1151-1200] [1201-1250] [1251-1300] [1301-1350] [1351-1400] [1401-1450] [1451-1500] [1501-1550] [1551-1564]
Showing entries 501-550.
- Thank you for your page. I saw a light pillar on the way into work this morning, and while I didn't know what it was at the time, your site made it clear what I saw. I only wish I had a camera with me because it was pretty. Thanks for the site. Easy to navigate and find what I needed.
[Darren Purcell - Tallahassee, FL USA - Tuesday, November 16, 2004, 07:35:36 EST]
- I visit your site often as it is one of the most comprehensive weather photography sites I've come across in the web; the photography is exquisite. Thanks.
[Jess - Eagan, Minnesota - Monday, November 15, 2004, 19:06:28 EST]
- hello that so my name is alexia Alexander, it is pleasant to me to be able contactarte by means of your pagina and thus felicitarte by your wonderful work that you make. for my like the your photography is not single to take photographies but a passion by the world that surrounds to us, the power to take an electrical storm a cloud that stops some people does not mean anything, but I think that he is the best thing of the world although they do not want it to see, good that I bored to you and already I hope that someday she can know you in person seems to me your excellent work never you let do it bye
[alix - firstname.lastname@example.org - Monday, November 15, 2004, 18:22:02 EST]
- very informative sight! thank you. I'd like to download your tornado machine PDF, but the link doesn't seem to function. Would you please fix it if you are able and can find the time? I would be very appreciative, as would be many others, I'm sure. You needn't reply, but if you wish to, I can be reached via email at email@example.com. Thank you again for such a fascinating site. oh -- I think I will attempt some soap film interference pattern photography this weekend! Also, if you haven't seen physicist Maarten Rutger's site I highly recommend it. I think you'd appreciate the subject matter, vortices and soap films (GIGANTIC soap films), among other things. I won't guarantee that it is new to you, but a tidbit of information such as this is the most I can think to offer by way of gratitude. the site address for Maarten Rutgers http://home.earthlink.net/~marutgers/
[johnarchist - seattle, Wa - Friday, November 12, 2004, 16:20:26 EST]
- I found this site facinating and informative. The photos are spectacular!!
[Curtis Colin - Chicago, IL - Thursday, November 11, 2004, 01:54:23 EST]
- Thank you allowing us to use photos on your site, I will plan to use it for an upcoming presentation page assignment with 8th grade earth science students on clouds and optical phenomemon. sincerely, mjb
[mblomberg - Holdingford High School, MN - Wednesday, November 10, 2004, 17:02:17 EST]
- Hoi Harald,
Mooie pics zeg! Ben wel jaloers op je fotografie!
We mailen snel weer.
[Marinka - Zoetermeer - Monday, November 8, 2004, 19:39:51 EST]
- Greetings!!! - I love your work. Really beautiful captures. I was looking for some nature shots for my desktop background. I was wondering if you have a section where you have 1024x768 photos?
[Beau Janzen - Long Beach, California, USA - Sunday, November 7, 2004, 15:04:30 EST]
Well, you're never guess :)) how I ended up here :))
I'm doing a little research in soap bubbles for my homework. And spend all my free time hanging on the web :(.. coz' I gotta be ready soon. But I'll go running today too :)) So so :)) I'm very happy I found your website! It's purely fantastic!! And I have to admit, I like photographing :)) and now I'm crazy for soap 'things' :)) I have a Zenit beauty, but you never know.. :))) she's just a little bit too wild, so I have to learn a few more tricks to "handle her" :D
Hey people!! It's a wanderfull, sunny day out _here_ :)) go out and make photos!!! :)) Csiiiiiiiiiiiz from Budapest :))))))))
And good luck to Harald Edens!! love his work!! go on!! I know my hearth will follow the rise of Sun behind the shadows of the clouds.
[Agnes - Hungary, Budapest - Saturday, November 6, 2004, 05:16:05 EST]
- Iloved looking at the site.
You have the most beautiful photo I've ever seen.
[Marivel Voigt - Arkansas - Friday, November 5, 2004, 14:02:15 EST]
- You are doing well with your site, good luck!
I invite to visit http://www.londonwell.com
[Andy - London - Friday, November 5, 2004, 10:00:47 EST]
- I love your work
[Jessi Gasper - Columbus, NE - Thursday, November 4, 2004, 12:58:29 EST]
- ur pics are awesome and nothing else
gr8 work keep it up
[Manan - India - Thursday, October 21, 2004, 05:13:33 EDT]
- nice site mate hopefully soon i can go to the states and chase lightning, we get some nice storms in australia ive got some cool lightning shots of the goldcoast Au have a look. www.stormscape.net
[dan milne - Australia - Saturday, October 16, 2004, 13:32:19 EDT]
- Hello Harald,
Thank you so much for sharing your experiences on weather photography! I'm glad I stumbled upon your website (the first to come up in Google when searching on techniques photographing lightning). I found your advice on lightning photography especially helpful and hope I can put it to good use at the next thunderstorm in my area. After obtaining a lens doubler for my Canon G3 and testing it out during a lightning storm, I became intrigued with the idea of lightning photography. I'm not sure if my current camera will be sufficient for the task... so eventually I will have to get a digital SLR.
Anyway, I've bookmarked your website and look forward to seeing your future photographs!
[Gary K. - Fairfield CT USA - Friday, October 15, 2004, 22:11:29 EDT]
- Very useful site. Thank you.
[Emma - USA - Tuesday, October 12, 2004, 03:22:53 EDT]
- We like your site very much. We also are into Lightning, as well as other forces of nature.
We captured some awesome lightning pictures while traveling in Kentucky, Indiana, and Ohio. We have also captured the beauty of fire in the middle of such destruction and power. We also witnessed Ice and wind storms. The forces of nature continues to amaze us.
Thank you for shareing your experiances on line, so that others can appreciate the beauty of nature through your lens.
Jerry and Matthew Elmer
[Jerry and Matthew Elmer - San Diego, California - Thursday, October 7, 2004, 18:09:49 EDT]
- hey whats going on here nigga?! lol we're in science learning about your awesome weather stuff... pretty cool mkay! well.. nice chat we're having... we have to go have fun now.. peace!
[my name is bob! - hickville nova scotia - Tuesday, October 5, 2004, 13:39:11 EDT]
- beautiful pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!! where are you living. are you still taking photographs!!!wow!you are so hardworking.groetjies!
[jaason - south africa - Saturday, October 2, 2004, 04:29:21 EDT]
- wat een practige site!ik bijnvaak door vooral favourieten bye! bye! iam very very sad as there are no clouds will you help me make clouds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[ciao - jupitrskj - Saturday, October 2, 2004, 04:25:45 EDT]
- hello wat een practhige sight.hem ik door vooral favourient and most happy kittens of the day. there are lots and lots ofmaths topics such as the triangles,four sided figures such as the parallelogram,rhombus and trapezium,tesellations,volume,pecentage and decimals.thepr 6 maths topics are area of circle nets which is more of visualisation and also triangles and four sided figures.thank you end of maths primary 5 and 6 speech!!!!!!
[alias - alias fat aapan - Saturday, October 2, 2004, 04:20:45 EDT]
- Wat een prachtige site!ik heb hem bij mijn favorieten gezet zodatik hem vaak kan bezoeken ga vooral door groetjies!
[ans - tiel - Saturday, October 2, 2004, 04:10:56 EDT]
- wow!looks like you are travelling the world.I love to watch clouds and rainbow.That was nice.thank you!probably don't forget to watch the gundu raasam!
[dai meareys - Alaska - Saturday, October 2, 2004, 04:01:02 EDT]
- Very nice pictures, where did you took them all? Keep up the good work, Ciao.
[Robin de Koning - 's Hertogenbosch, Netherlands - Friday, October 1, 2004, 19:05:29 EDT]
- THIS IS YOUR ELDER BROTHER.HOW ARE YOU!TAKE CARE YOURSELF.MAKE SURE YOU USE THE CORRECT CAMERA!GOOOOOD! BYYYYYE!
[AARALD EDENS - INDONESIA - Friday, October 1, 2004, 04:40:37 EDT]
- HELLO! IT'S ME THE SOAP OPERA'S GUNDU RAASAM.I'M A WEATHER GEEK.THANK YOU!
[GUNDU RAASAM - INDIA - Friday, October 1, 2004, 04:34:13 EDT]
- THAT WAS FABULOUS!I ENJOYED IT SO MUCH ESPECIALLY THE TORNADO.THANK YOU!
[willy - America - Friday, October 1, 2004, 04:26:46 EDT]
- I haven't been taking pics long but I do enjoy learning from unselfish people like yourself. Thanks for the site.
[Peyton Frank - Finger, Tn. - Friday, September 24, 2004, 13:30:34 EDT]
- I am always looking for quality photos of the world's power. Your website is a wonderful source of the grandeur of Mother Nature! Thank You for your efforts, it's appreciated by this surfer.
[Art Long - Las Vegas - Thursday, September 23, 2004, 14:45:06 EDT]
- Great Site. Awesome pictures. Very informative website. well Done!
[Dave Fiorucci - www.davefiorucci.com - Wednesday, September 15, 2004, 14:58:59 EDT]
- This site is fantastic. I am an amateur photograher. I use a digital point and shoot camera, and I like to take cloud pictures at this time.
[Bill Mous - San Diego, California - Monday, September 13, 2004, 15:29:55 EDT]
- Phraai. Phucking phraai, mag ik wel zeggen, Harald...
[Dr. Helmut K. Eierstock - Hanover, Canada - Monday, September 13, 2004, 02:58:06 EDT]
- Wat een prachtige plaatjes van bijzondere luchten, ben helemaal in de wolken...! Het verbaast me dat al jou mooie plaatjes nog niet in boekvorm verschenen zijn(bladeren in een boek prefereer ik nog steeds boven staren naar een schermpie), wanneer komt ie uit?? Kun je mij vertellen wat een mooi alternatief zou kunnen zijn, een mooi fotoboek met hollandse luchten bij het water?
Ik ga in ieder geval je site scherp in de gaten houden en doorsturen naar mede luchtgenieters!
[Barbra - Amsterdam - Friday, September 10, 2004, 18:49:40 EDT]
- Want to thank you for your excellent gallery. I am using them as I teach my alternative students weather. Good job and thank you.
[Doug Clegg - Middleton High School - Thursday, September 2, 2004, 10:05:30 EDT]
- Hi. I've just an hour ago discovered your site.
I must say that you have shot one of the greatest photos that i have ever seen ana i think that is far more the best here in your site. I'm talking about the Mannequin lightning. And i'm not saying that from the technical part(after all i'm just a amateur -rookie-beginner. All in one :D ) but for the possibility of this to happen again.
A perfect human-lighting. AWESOME !!!
!!! Congratulations !!!
[The_StarGazer - Greece - Thursday, September 2, 2004, 07:04:53 EDT]
- its a great tricks and simple and also make sense, i like the way you explain about the picture easy to understand and i will looking forward for another great pic, Cheers
[Kass Sudrajat - Dubai, UAE - Monday, August 30, 2004, 17:28:27 EDT]
- GREAT Website!!!!
[Michael Springfield - Louisville, Kentucky - Friday, August 27, 2004, 16:20:48 EDT]
- Great web site with some amazing images!
[Carl - Somerset, UK - Friday, August 27, 2004, 15:26:18 EDT]
- Supersite, Harald! Ik heb er erg van genoten! Veel succes met alles en ga zo door!!!
[Jeroen - Nederland - Friday, August 27, 2004, 09:20:05 EDT]
jus wanna leave a note to say that I'm really impressed by all ur works n passion. I'm a cloud lover n interested in photography as well. Ur works are indeed an inspiration for me. Thanks for that. Will be looking forward to more of ur outstanding photos.
[clouris - singapore - Thursday, August 26, 2004, 23:44:12 EDT]
- Great website. I am a weather geek. Check out my website for 19 pages of weather pics:
[Cheri - - Monday, August 23, 2004, 17:11:25 EDT]
- Here are a couple of pages that have some spectacular "instant-cloud", actually a type of "condensation cloud":
Looking through the monthly archives listed at "http://chamorrobible.org/gpw/gpw.htm/" you'll also find some pretty amazing weather pictures, for example, June 18, August 14, July 13 for the year 2004. You may have to go through each daily collection to see if there are more.
[Cloud-watcher - USA - Sunday, August 22, 2004, 12:19:29 EDT]
- Thanks for a colorful and interesting site! I was impressed with the quality of your photography and have put you in my favorites folder to share with my children and friends. You seem to be living an interesting life. Peace.
[Brian Eden - Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA - Saturday, August 21, 2004, 00:09:35 EDT]
- i like it verry much bye bye and doei from amsterdam
[tamara - nederland - Thursday, August 19, 2004, 03:03:28 EDT]
- VERY NICE SITE,Visit mine also http://www.talashinfosoft.com
offshore outsourcing india,php developer india.
[dhruv - Ahmedabad,India - Friday, August 13, 2004, 04:16:32 EDT]
- After a long time without visiting your site, I really would like to give you my congratulations in relation to the excellent website (fantastic layout and apresentation, as I've myself commented on links section of my site ). The content is also quite extense.
[Alexandre Viana Vieira e Silva - Po - Wednesday, August 11, 2004, 01:56:22 EDT]
- Thanks to the Tornado Machine I can see a mini tornado with out getting off my couch. It is so cool. Everyone loves it; it only took me a month to build it and it is well worth it.
[Torry Gaucher - America - Tuesday, August 10, 2004, 20:23:19 EDT]
- Thank you for putting the tornado project online. I had so much fun building it. It also make a great toy.
[Thomas Torrance - America - Tuesday, August 10, 2004, 20:19:44 EDT]
- Wat een prachtige site! Ik heb hem bij mijn favorieten gezet zodat ik hem vaak kan bezoeken. Ga vooral door.
[Ans - Tiel - Saturday, August 7, 2004, 17:37:10 EDT]
- Your work is beautiful. thanks for the mini-vacation from the routine.
[Patricia Campbell - Texas - Friday, August 6, 2004, 13:27:04 EDT]