Sign the guestbook
Total entries: 1702
View entries: [1-50] [51-100] [101-150] [151-200] [201-250] [251-300] [301-350] [351-400] [401-450] [451-500] [501-550] [551-600] [601-650] [651-700] [701-750] [751-800] [801-850] [851-900] [901-950] [951-1000] [1001-1050] [1051-1100] [1101-1150] [1151-1200] [1201-1250] [1251-1300] [1301-1350] [1351-1400] [1401-1450] [1451-1500] [1501-1550] [1551-1600] [1601-1650] [1651-1700] [1701-1702]
Showing entries 351-400.
- i just like to saY GOOD LUCK in your endeavours and all the best in your work
[nauman - pakistan - Thursday, September 4, 2003, 02:13:30 CST]
- Oh shut up, can't you just believe it ??? i know you worked hard, but what do you think , people killed themsleves on a spaceship and land on the Atlantic ocean ?! you think there is no such thing ?! well you better believe it cause its true,, no matter what you say, its all true
[christian - Dallas, Texas - Friday, August 22, 2003, 12:22:13 CST]
- Very informative site and great photos!!!
[Chris Bean - Canton, North Carolina - Thursday, August 21, 2003, 10:06:09 CST]
- Great fotos Harald, I should send you some of mine one day, but yours are TOPS
[Jack Geerlings - Southland- New Zealand - Tuesday, August 19, 2003, 05:39:11 CST]
- Congratulations for your excellent website and great pictures.
It becomes one of my favourites.
[Jean-Marie Maillard - Waremme (Belgium) - Sunday, August 17, 2003, 05:27:27 CST]
- I struck a gold mine in excellent photographs and information. I will return to this site when I can keep my eyes open! www.eagledreams.com
[Jeff Metzger - Ohio - Saturday, August 16, 2003, 06:05:30 CST]
- He harald!
Super zeg is die site geworden. groets!
[Hylke de Vries - Utrecht, The Netherlands - Friday, August 15, 2003, 02:47:32 CST]
- great photographs, interesting reading, i'll be checking out your gallery again.
[tina blake - london, england - Friday, August 8, 2003, 16:34:59 CST]
- I love your site. It's so cool. I love looking at the Atmospheric Phenomenon pictures. I want to become a meteorologist and your pictures and explanations help me understand various phenomina. Keep up the good work!!!
[Susie Concilio - Elmer , New Jersey - Thursday, July 31, 2003, 04:08:20 CST]
- This is an excellent site. I have been taking weather related pictures for a long time and have a magnificent thunderhead collection which is not on my site at the present time but I will have a page devoted to weather photography soon.
Check out my site at: http://www.digiflux.biz
[Tab - Cleburne, Texass - Sunday, July 27, 2003, 19:25:38 CST]
- Great lightning pictures.
[Mike - http://www.allteccorp.com - Thursday, July 24, 2003, 15:39:48 CST]
- I realy like your web page and am glad you have tips for other amateur photographers to learn from so I thank you very much again
[Billy Shield - the Northwest - Tuesday, July 22, 2003, 03:19:47 CST]
- Potver, de foto van deze maand (juni dus) is werkelijk heel erg mooi! Hij lijkt ook helderder dan andere scans. Nieuwe scanner? ;-)
[Michiel de Boer - Netherlands - Wednesday, July 16, 2003, 15:02:57 CST]
- This seems to be a brilliant ressource! I'll have a look around.
The Game Master
[Thomas - Denmark - Wednesday, July 16, 2003, 09:43:54 CST]
- You still produce some of the best quality pictures dude awesome.. terrible lightning season here, thought I would check out some others sites, see how others were doing..awesome June 2003 Lightning! good luck on the rest of the lightning!
[Kyle Stevens - Wisconsin - Tuesday, July 15, 2003, 23:00:28 CST]
- Thankyou for the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen, they bring tears to my eyes and bring me closer to home.......... Bless you xxxxx
[Sara Daniella - UNITED KINGDOM - Saturday, July 12, 2003, 05:15:07 CST]
- For an emjoyable article about lightning and thunderstorms, see newspaper columnist Rob Bignell's "How far away is the lightning bolt when it strikes?" at http://www.press-citizen.com/opinion/cornfieldsoul/062903cornfieldsoul.htm.
[Kelly - Iowa City, Iowa - Saturday, July 5, 2003, 07:54:26 CST]
- Your pictures are awful! Will come back, maybe you want to surf to my bellydance page: http://www.bauchtanz-total.ch
[Bauchtanz Asmhan - Zurich - Friday, July 4, 2003, 05:39:25 CST]
- You guys have got an awsome site, esp the humour of Lightning freaks & Lightning itself. Ive just recently started storm chasing & so the outcome is Lightning Desease that no Dr can cure, only a good crashing thunderstorm.
[Dark Storm - Dorchester, Dorset, U.K. - Tuesday, July 1, 2003, 06:37:24 CST]
- Pofessionally Aesthetic & Relaxing
[Stanley Matthews - England - Tuesday, June 24, 2003, 13:06:31 CST]
- Wow, your site is awesome, I especially like the lighting section. very amazing pictures, i wonder how you shot it! great work! <br> <a href="http://www.animetoxic.com">anime dvd fan</a>
[Ken - - Saturday, June 21, 2003, 04:34:58 CST]
- Just wanted to say hello and tell you what a fantastic job you've done with your site. It's awesome! Keep up the good work!
[Trista O. - Arlington, Texas, U.S.A. - Wednesday, June 18, 2003, 11:31:04 CST]
- verry good site with beautifull photo's, we don't have such skies (a shame)
keep up the good work!!
[ronald wiersma - the Netherlands - Tuesday, June 17, 2003, 14:02:02 CST]
- No comments entered.
[Patricia Dobry - Norman, OK - Monday, June 16, 2003, 12:26:36 CST]
- Hello Harold..I enjoyed your site and will need
to bookmark so that I can finish where I left off.
Keep up your great work..The sky is fascinating
and there are many beautiful clouds that are
fun to watch. God bless and peace to you!
[Andrea - http://www.dreamwater.com/andreajeanne/index/index.html - Sunday, June 8, 2003, 01:05:31 CST]
- love weather photography very much
[Indra Che Muda - Malaysia - Saturday, May 31, 2003, 00:20:58 CST]
- love weather photography very much
[Indra Che Muda - Malaysia - Friday, May 30, 2003, 23:31:36 CST]
- Awesome Photography. Keep up the good work.
[Kathy M. - Missouri - Friday, May 30, 2003, 22:10:18 CST]
- I LOVE THE SITE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
[PINTO SUGAR - FGH - Monday, May 26, 2003, 18:02:08 CST]
- very good site.
[hitul - india - Friday, May 23, 2003, 06:03:30 CST]
- Great weather web site!!
If you want to see weather webcams from Italy go to http://www.meteowebcam.it
[pietro - Milan - Thursday, May 22, 2003, 06:57:58 CST]
- I used to take many pictures of sky scenes and weather phenonema, and since looking at your fantastic site you've rekindled my enthusiasm keep up the good work
[Dave Pit - Cradley Heath England - Sunday, May 18, 2003, 10:46:42 CST]
- We really liked all the cool photos of the tornadoes and the lightning!
[Shanesse Williams and Freya Kammerud - Oregon - Saturday, May 17, 2003, 01:32:01 CST]
- Nice pics and explanations. I'm glad you're linked to badastronomy.com, which is a force for truth against those ignorant assholes. Did I say assholes? I meant stupid motherbleepers. Sorry
[David - Twin Cities, minnesota - Monday, May 5, 2003, 21:32:05 CST]
- Great Site, I really loved your photo galleries!!
Keep up the good work!!
[Adrian - http://www.adriansphoto.com - Clearwater, FL - Thursday, April 24, 2003, 10:46:45 CST]
- This a great site I have just started in photography and these pictures facinate me keek up this site
[Peter Cook - Surrey England - Wednesday, April 23, 2003, 04:55:15 CST]
[S - Portugal - Tuesday, April 22, 2003, 16:35:57 CST]
Many thanks for your most stimulating site, which I have recommended to all my colleagues. East Lothian remains a "hot spot" for parahelial effects due to the orientation of the sun with respect to the viewer and the Firth of Forth, and of course the ambient air vapour content. Excelsior!
[Duncan Wylmotte Whatmore - East Lothian, Scotland - Monday, April 14, 2003, 18:32:19 CST]
- Very knowlegeable and useful tips for me. I wish I could take phtographs as better as you are able to. Thanks for sharing your knowledge and experiences.
[Amin Tuladhar - Kathmandu, Nepal - Monday, April 14, 2003, 05:14:10 CST]
- Thanks a lot for your information its will enhance the idea needed by amatuer photograper like me. Hope for your best.
[Terry Bado - Riyadh Saudi Arabia - Saturday, April 12, 2003, 07:28:20 CST]
- Great site. Thanks for all the tips. Great pictures as well.
[Kurt Wells - Denver, Colorado - Wednesday, April 9, 2003, 01:49:57 CST]
- Superb photo's wish ours were as good
[Derek and Roma Johnson - United Kingdom - Friday, April 4, 2003, 13:30:14 CST]
- The explanations to the pictures were a nice addition to your amazing photos. The directions to the tornado machine was slighlty longer that it needed to be. I see photography as more of a science rather that a art form, and it is nice to know others feel the same way. I never want anyone to look at my photos and try to find a deep political meaning to them.
[Dante - usa - Thursday, April 3, 2003, 12:01:18 CST]
- this is the best site i've ever seen.it seems that i'll learn much from this site as an amateur photographer.
[ozge - turkey - Wednesday, April 2, 2003, 14:10:42 CST]
- *FANTASTIC SITE!!!LETS SEE MORE....ESPECIALLY MORE TORNADOS,HURRICANES,PLANETS!
[DYEAND - NEW ORLEANS - Wednesday, April 2, 2003, 00:16:48 CST]
- this was the best web site there ever was im so glad that you made it
[Missy P. - Belle Fourche, South Dakota - Monday, March 31, 2003, 10:06:47 CST]
- Words are simply to limited in meaning to express the beauty of your pictures !
Great site !!!
[leonardo - email@example.com - Sunday, March 30, 2003, 15:57:59 CST]
- For a recent article about tornadoes in Iowa, see Iowa City newspaper columnist Rob Bignell's "Deadly tornadoes challenge our strength of will" http://www.press-citizen.com/opinion/pceditorials/033003cornfieldsoul.htm
[Kelsey - Iowa City, Iowa - Sunday, March 30, 2003, 10:05:50 CST]
- this site of urs is da bomb. keep it up. u are making me more interested in weather.
[wezi - ontario canada - Friday, March 28, 2003, 13:48:36 CST]
- Great job on the site dude! keep this shit alive!
[Adam Monk - Georgia - Monday, March 24, 2003, 19:45:17 CST]